cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New customer

I just switched to Public Mobile last week, and already is being charged $40.25 for the basic $35/ month plan (which is the $35 plus tax). I set up auto pay and have a $25 referral voucher and it was supposed to be $10 off each month for the 1st 6 months (black Friday promo). Why am I being charged $40.25 only a week in? I was expecting my bill to be due after 1 month of service and was expecting it to be $23 plus tax ---> $35 base plan price -$2 (auto pay discount) - $10 (black Friday discount)  

Mayor / Maire

Re: New customer

Did you try to do any plan changes?

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Michelle112

PM is prepaid..not postpaid..so you pay upfront for your service...

Mayor / Maire

Good catch @Carld123

Oracle

@Michelle112 wrote:

I just switched to Public Mobile last week, and already is being charged $42.50 for the basic $35/ month plan (which is the $35 plus tax). I set up auto pay and have a $25 referral voucher and it was supposed to be $10 off each month for the 1st 6 months (black Friday promo). Why am I being charged $42.50 only a week in? I was expecting my bill to be due after 1 month of service and was expecting it to be $23 plus tax ---> $35 base plan price -$2 (auto pay discount) - $10 (black Friday discount)  

I am not sure why you are being charged again.  Did you activate online or at a retail location?  The promos you mentioned were for online activation only.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

@Michelle112

So...if everything was setup as the promo states(online)..you now should have..25$ referral credit and today the 10$ credit added..which will be used towards your next renewal..

IMG_8836.PNGIMG_8835.PNG

ok, so maybe I just had to pay in full the first month and then discounts and referral credit will be applied next month.

@Michelle112

Correct...all looks like it should..

Mayor / Maire

@Michelle112, looking at those screenshots, you're not be charged anything.  You have a $37 credit balance.