cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer Dec 21st

PSF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't really understand why I got this notification today    Public Mobile: Heads up, your payment is due soon. Please ensure that you have enough funds in your account. If you have AutoPay, please ignore this msg. my credit card was charged the full 46 dollars when I signed up from Walmart I have auto pay but why would it say my payment is due soon I just got my account? 

9 REPLIES 9

Hrhkiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We got the same response when we signed up even though we too are using autopay. You can disregard the notice as it is like a form letter of sorts, it gets sent out to remind you about paying for your service . It takes a couple business days for their system to get all the pertinant info and know you have already paid with autopay.Especially seeing it was done at walmart and not at home on ones personal computer or other device. Remember also, anything done around the holidays seems to lag somewhat and take longer to get done. You have it on  auto pay...you are ok. 

@PSF wrote:

Yes I can see its a reminder but if I just signed up on December 21st and paid 46 dollars on my credit card at the store why would they send this reminder asking for money so soon I can't ignore that

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PSF  PM's reminder serive is glitchy. I've never received those reminders and I'm setup on autopay as well - look into it and just ignore~

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This seems to be a standard message but if you've already paid or have AUTOPAY, just disregard it.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PSF  That is strange but I'd ignore it but check your C Card to make sure nothing extra is being taken out by mistake.  I always get that warning, I'm on autopay and a notice after  the payment has been made but this week nothing, it just happened without notice. So yes there are always these little gremlins in the system.   Copngrats on choosing PM. Happy Holidays

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help ->Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PSF wrote:

I don't really understand why I got this notification today    Public Mobile: Heads up, your payment is due soon. Please ensure that you have enough funds in your account. If you have AutoPay, please ignore this msg. my credit card was charged the full 46 dollars when I signed up from Walmart I have auto pay but why would it say my payment is due soon I just got my account? 

Ignore that annoying message. If you want, you can manually add your plan costs to Available Funds, a few days before your next renewal date. Some seasoned PM customers do this to minimize occurance of a known autopay glitch that happens from time to time.

Welcome to Public Mobile and make sure to get your FREE gift of 1GB of data add-on AND 400 minutes of Canada / International calling add-on. Get 'em before they expire at midnight Dec 25th. The FREE data add-on and calling add-on won't expire at your renewal but will roll over until you use them...even if it takes several months or more.

Did I mention they were FREE !!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PSF  Probably sent by error. Dial 611 to get your next plan renewal date if it's not correct then contact the moderators for help.

PSF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes I can see its a reminder but if I just signed up on December 21st and paid 46 dollars on my credit card at the store why would they send this reminder asking for money so soon I can't ignore that

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is just a reminder.  If you have autopay setup then you can disregard the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.