Did you mean: 

New add credit card

Sangha720
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I  forgot my login id & password  

i want  add new credit card  my phone last 10 days to suspend please help

647-xxx-xxxx suspended 

email@gmail.com

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

5 REPLIES 5

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Sangha720 Without the web interface access you can still add funds to your phone by purchasing a voucher at any corner store to get your phone working. Moderators might take up to 48 hours to get back to you.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As others said, send a quick email to moderator team and they are generally quick in responding to questions. Good luck.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sangha720 wrote:

Hi I  forgot my login id & password  

i want  add new credit card  my phone last 10 days to suspend please help

xxxxxxxxxx suspended 

You may want to remove the personal info in your post by editing it...

Moderators can assist getting in to your account

you can contact the Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal information.  When you setup your account, you should have received an activation email with your details.  If you still need assistance then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sangha720, you will need to contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.