cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Card Issues

opie66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried entering my new credit card but Public Mobile refused the card.

I've cleared the cache, removed the old card, and tried a different browser.

Also, I have accounts for each of my family members that use the one card.  Tried on those accounts, again no luck.

I've updated my accounts on a dozen different websites this evening without issues, Public Mobile is the only one that is giving my problems.

Not sure what else to try.

1 REPLY 1

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@opie66 

Enter the credit card address "exactly" as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

If the card gets locked contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.