cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Card

Hellolovie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to renew my plan with my new credit card and it seems the system cannot process my credit card information. I am not sure how to fix this, there is no hold on my card and they cannot see any transactions trying ot go through. I have used this credit card before for online purchases. Anyone know how I can fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hellolovie  you can buy a voucher from astore thatsell pm sims and from gas station 7-11s etc.  you can then use the voucher to recharge your phone  while you wait.

I have also found it best to have my cc statement in hand and copy it exatly:

• all caps 
  • no unit number
  • if postal has a space, include space in pm site and leave last digit out.

@Hellolovie   Response times have been a few hours on average lately so keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen for a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times. Hopefully you can add it yourself.

@Hellolovie  Start fresh...only one tab open using my advice. Rebooting the device you are working from doesn't hurt either.

Hellolovie

Thanks for the tip. I have submitted a ticket, awaiting a reply within 48 hours. just too bad that I don;t have my phone until then. 

Hellolovie

I did try to replace rather than remove but that didnt work either. Now it won't save my card either. I will try again from the secret/icognito mode. Perhaps I will have better luck.

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hellolovie  Do not attempt this too many times or it my trigger a security lock. It is best when doing any changes within your account to clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best. Scroll down the payment page to manage my cards and choose replace my card rather than remove my card.

Need Help? Let's chat.