cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to updaate CC info but I forgot my password! (need to change it ASAP)

Nutellab0t
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to change my password for my account for a couple months now, Publicmobile only sent me a reset-password email once, and that was after a week I requested it... (so it already expired). After that I haven't gotten another email 😞

It's really friusterating because I need to update my CC info before my payment is due. Is there anyone I can contact to help me? 

3 REPLIES 3

henrik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Nutellab0t,

Did you try clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link and go thru step 1, 2,3.  It will send an email link to have your password reset.    The reset link should be sent out instsantly to your email. Make sure to check your spam folder.

If it still doesn't work, PM a mod , as other have suggested, and they should be able to help you reset the password or even update your credit card on file.

hope this helps.

R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried the forgot my password on the login page? I'm not 100% sure how it works, but it's worth a shot. I think it must involve the 4 digit PIN you created when you set up your account.

If that doesn't work, you can try contacting the mods with this link.  Include your phone number, email address, and SIM number and explain your situation. They should be able to help.

Good luck!

ScrapIron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can contact a moderator on the forum to help you with resetting your password. Send a private message to @Moderator_Team through private messages. (Click on the link and on the right side theres a button to send a private message). I'm sure they will be able to help you out!

Need Help? Let's chat.