I can.,t sign in and my card # has  change for payment 

8 REPLIES 8

@FRANKEINSTONE wrote:

i have new bank new card number

As @Dtack said.

t_p_0-1633436827544.png

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bluegrasser -  you need to go into your account, then make a payment area and at the bottom is manage my card, and then remove or replace your card.  I think when I did mine I just did replace my card and that worked for me.  Good luck!

FRANKEINSTONE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have new bank new card number

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Bluegrasser wrote:

I can.,t sign in and my card # has  change for payment 

What kind of error message do you get?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bluegrasser 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bluegrasser   You need to signon to My Account to change the payment info

did you try Forgot Password link?  Enter the email you have used (or entered any email you might have used). Once the correct email is entered, you will get to the Security Question.  Provide the answer and you can reset the password

If you are unable to get through Forgot Password to reset , you will have to open a ticket with PM to have the CS agent to sort it out for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Once you are able to get onto My Account, go to Payment Tab, Manage my card and then Replace this credit card to change the card info

MyAccount-Update_CreditCard.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bluegrasser : Did you try the Forgot your password? link? Are you using the proper email address as the login id?

Need Help? Let's chat.