cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change credit card info for auto pay.

Barb-Egan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on auto pay and have to update a new credit card.  I am unable to activate and account for any online assistance and need my original account number to have my phone number transferred.  Does anyone know of any way I can get my account information.

2 REPLIES 2

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Barb-Egan wrote:

I am on auto pay and have to update a new credit card.  I am unable to activate and account for any online assistance and need my original account number to have my phone number transferred.  Does anyone know of any way I can get my account information.

@Barb-Egan You would have had to create a self serve account when you activated your sim and signed up for autopay. Check your emails for the message PM would have sent you. BTW your email is your account sign in name / user ID for the self serve site, not here on the forums. When you get in the account number is top right.The fact that you are posting here means you can get help. If for some reason you can't get in you will need to contact a moderator. Be prepared to be able to prove that you own the account.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Barb-Egan 

Please try dialing 611 from your PM phone. The message will let you know your account status.

Was your account suspended/non-active for more than 90 days? If this is the case, then that account is now permanently closed.

If you need to make a payment, you can purchase a payment voucher and call 611 again to redeem it. Some more info is available here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

To update your credit card info, you need to be able to logon your self-serve account.

If you know your user / email, but can't logon, you can try the password reset option.

If your account is not closed and you need help to access it, you'll have to contact PM Moderators. 

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.