cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help understanding my bill

dh1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have been subscribed to the $40 4.5GB plan for a while now, and receive a $2 loyalty award and $3 for Autopay. Upon looking at my credit card bill I noticed that I was charged 43.70. My charge should be $35 (after rewards have been applied) plus 15%HST (NL) correct? This would bring the total to around $41. I'm not understanding where this extra $2 charge is coming from. There's no bill breakdown available which is very frustrating. 

13 REPLIES 13

@dh1984  I'm seem to remember that moderators were advising customers with the loyalty reward not being applied issue to wait until the end of March and if they didn't have the loyalty rewards being applied automatically by then to open a support ticket. Public mobile has been doing ongoing upgrades to the system and many of them would directly affect rewards. You probably checked back in at just the right time.

kalerjagg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you will get your bill discount in next month.if it is your first bill just wait until next bill you will definitely see changes in your charges 

thanks

dh1984

I just checked my payment history, and it looks like both the autopay and loyalty payments have been applied. I guess this is resolved for now. Thanks for your help.

dh1984

I'm sorry this has taken so long. I'll get on that right away.

dh1984

Sorry to take so long, but thanks for the replies. Is there any way to get the rewards that I didn't get paid retroactively?

@dh1984 wrote:

Have been subscribed to the $40 4.5GB plan for a while now, and receive a $2 loyalty award and $3 for Autopay. Upon looking at my credit card bill I noticed that I was charged 43.70. My charge should be $35 (after rewards have been applied) plus 15%HST (NL) correct? This would bring the total to around $41. I'm not understanding where this extra $2 charge is coming from. There's no bill breakdown available which is very frustrating. 

i'll assume that the loyalty and autopay rewards were mixed up in your message.  You're actually paying $3+tax more than you were expecting.  It appears to me that the $3 loyalty reward was not paid out. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 

When did you activate with public mobile? You are a new community member. Are you a little confused on how the loyalty reward works? After one year with public mobile you get a $1 per month reward....increasing each successive year by $1 per month to a maximum of $5 per month after five years as a customer of public mobile. Autopay is $2 per month.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

dh1984, I think you have only 2$ autopay reward.

How long have you been a Public Mobile memberCheck this for loyalty reward: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dh1984 

Please post screenshots of

1. your payment history of your last renewal

2. your "My Rewards" section of your overview page

with your personal info masked out

We will determine what went wrong.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Auto pay reward is $2 not $3.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dh1984 Looks like you were charged $38 + tax (15%). Are you sure you have $3 rewards other than the $2 AutoPay? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dh1984 You can see the break down on the Payment History page in your self-serve account. Post a screenshot and we can help you understand. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 go to your self service account. Payment tab, payment history. Set it for 90 days. The autopay reward is $2 not 3. Could you take a screenshot of your account and post it here? Thanks. Based on what I see below it looks like your $2 loyalty reward was not applied. $40 -$2autopay=38+15% applicable taxes =$43.70. Was your 2 year loyalty anniversary around December? It seems that there's some sort of bug that hinders the application of the loyalty reward. You should contact the moderators and ask them to to apply it for the next cycle.  

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@dh1984 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.