cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to set up account to register debit Visa but need to reset email address

Sabineturo7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to speak to someone to set up account online to register Visa debit to pay phone bill. It says my account is already registered but I don't recall the email address on file. I need to set up or reset new account.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

--sorry.. wrong thread--

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sabineturo7 

Once you have been able to regain access to your self serve account, 

when updating debit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common errors and glitches that sometimes occur with this fussy process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabineturo7 : Can you find your welcome email in any of your inboxes from when you signed up? That would be your email address for logging in. Then you could try the Forgot your password? link.

If you activated in a store then did you ever create your self-serve account? If not then you can. Click on My Account upper right and on the left side create your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

did you try Forget Password?  Try all possible email addresses you have with the Forget password and see which mailbox got the actual reset email.

Also, anyone way is to check which mailbox got the initial Welcome email (however, it is possible PM didn't send one  😞  )  

If the none of these work, you have have to open ticket with Mod to find out the email address associated with

Need Help? Let's chat.