cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on new payment detail

dianawoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activate my son's hp in Dec and when I check his transaction history, it looks rather confusing.  

Transaction Type          Credit Payment    Debit (Charges)    Balance

$10 Referral Credit        $10.00                                                $12.00

Autopay Rewards          $2                                                       $2.00

100 Minutes Plan                                        $5.00                     $0.00

30 Days Plan                                               $10                       $5.00

Credit TopUp-Reapprov  $15.00                                               $15.00

This will be the 2nd month, why PM only credit me $2 instead of $4?  

Also, the balance is credit or debit?  I purchase the $15 plan, is it norm PM charge $5 for 100min plan and $10 for 30 days plan???  

<<<[1]      >>>
11 REPLIES 11

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dianawoon   I think I may have mistaken your screenshot as the payment for the second month, but taking another look it seems that you haven't paid for the renewal and have a balance of $12 as noted by others, so at renewal your payment should  will add the additional $2 autopay due to bring your balance upto $14.

Since you've already contacted moderators, they will confirm those details for you, but you also need to remove the solution by selecting the 3 dots on the solution post and removing it.  Then you can reassign the solution to one of the other responses.  Sorry for the confusion.

@dianawoon wrote:

I just activate my son's hp in Dec and when I check his transaction history, it looks rather confusing.  

$10 Referral Credit        $10.00                                                $12.00

Autopay Rewards          $2                                                       $2.00

100 Minutes Plan                                        $5.00                     $0.00

30 Days Plan                                               $10                       $5.00

Credit TopUp-Reapprov  $15.00                                               $15.00

Also, the balance is credit or debit?  I purchase the $15 plan, is it norm PM charge $5 for 100min plan and $10 for 30 days plan???  

<<<[1]      >>>

The transaction history that you've shown us here doesn't show anything with the respect to your first renewal/second 30 days plan billing cycle.  Everything shown there is from within the frirst few days of opening your account. After renewal, there is a bit of delay for the payment history to get updated, but so far, the history that you've shown us doesn't give an indication of the payment amounts for the renewal.  For the first renewal/second 30 days, your payment should be/shoud have only need to  be $1+tax, assuming that you stil have autopay enabled and also assuming that you haven't earned any other rewards.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dianawoon  ... then your second month you should of gotten a $4 credit....contact a mod to look at it.

dianawoon

Ok, thanks, I have just send the moderator a message.

@dianawoon wrote:

so I will receive another $2 autopay credit for my 2nd month?

@dianawoon   You're right if this is his second month with PM then there should really have been $4 autopay credit available for the renewal.

You may need to ask moderators to take a look.  You can contact them either via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen or by clicking the envelope icon top right and send a private message to Moderator_Team.

Edit:  As to your question if that is normal on how PM breaks down the the components of the plan, the answer is yes. 

@dianawoon wrote:

@dianawoon 

Yes, you will get another $2 on renewal date.  For total of $4 at 1st renewal.  

dianawoon

I did it on activation time.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It look all correct. The $15 is broken into 2 part. When did you put in your credit card in to your account? If you did it when you activated the simcard, then you should get it....then contact a moderator. If you did it after simcard activation, then that may be why only $2 

dianawoon

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dianawoon wrote:

<<<[1]      >>>

@dianawoon hi all is as it should be 2 dollar credit for autopay ,they break down the 15 dollar plan to 10 plus 5 I have the same plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.