cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help! PLEASE.

Scottcrowder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have put a phone card on my phine for the past two months and it has takeing my money and my plan didnt go on.. This month all i have is the internet . ive tried everthing it is now 70$ gone and no phone please help

14 REPLIES 14

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Scottcrowder

Yes . last month it took my money saud my plan went on and i couldbt text call or no net.. This month i put a 35$ card on for my plan thinking it may just work . but it didnt.. A day later i stared haveing my net but no calling or texting.. And i just foubd out i could talk to pepole on here . im all new to this online provider. I would normaly just call a support number.. And they can see that my money gone and they can look at the monthy calls and texts they are non . .. There prof forsure. I juat need to talk to the right person that has some power and can do something for me . because ive tried everything and i mean everthing now..

Scottcrowder

Ya i did that put it in my gf phone shes with us to . and i didnt work same thing happening its not the phone.. It worked for months and all of a sudden nothing workd but my money still going out

Scottcrowder

This phone was brand new when i got it its always been with public mobile.. I took the sim card out put it in my gf phone and it did the same thing. Shes with us to. I hope i can get this going .. Thanks to all who responded to me ..

So are you saying that for two months youve paid $35/month and you have had no minutes and no sms used, only data? If you can prove that, some refund should come your way, imo. I'm surprised youve been this patient. It'll show 30 days at least, maybe more.

Check your usage here:

usagehist.png

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Scottcrowder wrote:

That didnt work . i dont understand whats going on . the frist few months my plan went on fine but the past two months they took my money and no plan it saids i have a plan and my account is active..

If the lost/stolen trick didn't work, your account is active, and it previously worked on that phone but no longer works, it sounds to me like you damaged your attenna line. Did you drop the phone recently? Another possibility is that on occassion when a phone updates its operating system, changes occur at that time. While it shouldn't make the phone incompatible with what it was previously compatible, I have read that previously locked phones can become relocked to their former service. Was your phone previously locked to another provider? Does it recognize itself on PM's network or is it showing no connection outside of your Wifi?

@Scottcrowder @Hi let’s hope the moderators can help you out soon

@Scottcrowder can you swap your SIM card to another phone to verify what is working / not working?

Scottcrowder

That didnt work . i dont understand whats going on . the frist few months my plan went on fine but the past two months they took my money and no plan it saids i have a plan and my account is active..

Scottcrowderr hi try the lost/stolen trick in your account wait five minutes reboot go back into your account and press phone found if that does'nt work sometimes adding 1 dollar wakes it up also

Scottcrowder

The past two months it been happeing and my plan is 35 a months . it just hasnt worked it saids i have no calling or texting time. But i got my net this month thats it

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Scottcrowder wrote:

I have put a phone card on my phine for the past two months and it has takeing my money and my plan didnt go on.. This month all i have is the internet . ive tried everthing it is now 70$ gone and no phone please help

@Scottcrowder  So are you on the $35 plan? Did you port your number from another provider? Best to notify Public Mobile.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Scottcrowder wrote:

Login to your account.

Is your account status active?

If yes, your plan feature may not be provisioned correctly.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

More info plz. What plan? What does it say under your My Account? Are you saying you haven't had proper service for two months or did it just start recently?

Need Help? Let's chat.