cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help! My plan won't accept my payment this month for some reason, I am on automatic pay

dylan02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help.  This happened to my brothers account last week and it is happening to mine now. I am on auto pay . My mother has her credit card on my file to pay monthly and this month it is acting up and not accepting it. Please help. I have no service!

2 REPLIES 2

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No delicate way to put this,  @dylan02

Maybe Mom's aware or had a hand in this?

Just throwing it out there...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dylan02 wrote:

I need help.  This happened to my brothers account last week and it is happening to mine now. I am on auto pay . My mother has her credit card on my file to pay monthly and this month it is acting up and not accepting it. Please help. I have no service!

Can you log into self service and make a payment equal to the cost of your plan and choose the reactivate button if there is one. If your credit card will not work you can always consider using a payment voucher or recharge.com.

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.