cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a monthly statement

SlickClyde
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a monthly or quarterly statement for verification for another service. I learned I need to contact a mod for this so I was hoping a mod could get in touch with me to help. 

3 REPLIES 3

@SlickClyde 

Keep in mind that the purpose that you seek your pm statement may not fulfill the requirements needed that a postpaid bill or other utilities bill may provide like a hydro or gas bill....given it may take up to 30 days to recieve you might want to look at other possible options at your disposal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SlickClyde    Please follow the step advised by @esjliv  above.

You can get more information and a statement sample from @AE_Collector  's experience from before:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SlickClyde wrote:

I need a monthly or quarterly statement for verification for another service. I learned I need to contact a mod for this so I was hoping a mod could get in touch with me to help. 

@SlickClyde ,

Statements can be obtained by asking CSA for them each time you need them.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.