cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a little guidance

MajorPainage
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I've used 95% of my 12gb of data and my next payment is April 7.  So I'm pretty sure I will run out before the next payment. So what's the best action to prevent an outage?  If I make an early payment will it reset and change the renewal date? 

5 REPLIES 5

MajorPainage
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks.

Sent them a message yesterday.  Still waiting for a reply.

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Moderators can help you in this regard. They helped me in a similar scenario by resetting the renewal date once in the past. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Further to @mimmo's suggestion, if you have never contacted the moderator team, they can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

well I woudl turn data off and on as you need it to extend the time you have.  when you run out you can add funds to the account then ask teh mods to manually renew your account.  this will reset your plan and your 90 days will restart. 

@MajorPainagewrote:

So I've used 95% of my 12gb of data and my next payment is April 7.  So I'm pretty sure I will run out before the next payment. So what's the best action to prevent an outage?  If I make an early payment will it reset and change the renewal date? 

Paying early will not change the renewal date. The funds will sit in your account until that time.

If you do use up all of your data, any voice and text messaging services that you have (if you are subscribed to them) will continue to work.

You could purchase a data add-on, which will kick in after you've used up all the data included in your main plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.