cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE AFTER 3 DAYS!!! MODERATORS HAS BEEN NO HELP

rodericchang1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a customer with public mobile for 2 years now, I have always use the 90 day plans, pay in advance. This time i was getting sms text that my plan was up in June 18. So, I promptly sent a message to the moderators to confirm. They confirm it was an error by their system, My plan was not due till August 18, 2017.  All was fine till June 18, my service is not working, no phone or sms text or data. WTF!!!  I have repeately send message to the moderators, they all said my account is up and running. NO **bleep**ING way!!!. Nothing is working, I get the 4g and LTE signals, and public mobile service on my phone but when i try calling, it sends me to dail *611.  Cant even get in my account, i have been lock out there too.  they reset it but i cant still cannot get in. Wtf IS GOING ON

2 REPLIES 2

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rodericchang1

I'm  truly sorry to hear about this, 

Looking through your conversation history, I can see that Simon was assisting you yesterday but you haven't replied to his last private message. 

Can you please kindly reply back? If things don't work out then I will be glad step in to help you! 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I m tagging mod for you lets see what thry have to offer you
@Shazia_K
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.