cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW MEMBER NEEDS HELP. trying to make payment with voucher.

BigBob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have had this phone for a month. the 1st. payment was made at the store. i bought a voucher last nite & tried to make my payment for the next month. My acct. was suspended on the 26th. (payment due on the 27th) i have a voucher but it is not being accepted.

i have no idea what to do now, & NEED HELP please

11 REPLIES 11

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@BigBobBased on a few previous posts it seems like 611 no longer works when your account is suspended. Vouchers can take up to 48 hours to be activated if you purchased it from a store. Keep trying it might start working but for now send a message to the moderator team to look into this as your account might have been back end automatically flagged to not accept the voucher. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

@Jessica_T, have you heard accounts being  flagged to not accept vouchers?

@Carld123 wrote:
@ShawnC13 wrote:
@Jessica_T wrote:

@BigBobBased on a few previous posts it seems like 611 no longer works when your account is suspended. Vouchers can take up to 48 hours to be activated if you purchased it from a store. Keep trying it might start working but for now send a message to the moderator team to look into this as your account might have been back end automatically flagged to not accept the voucher. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Flagged part is new info to me....doesnt compute.....???? Buy a voucher then..sorry no..your flagged...any account that hasnt passed the expiry period should be able to be paid...

@ShawnC13 @Carld123 Yes, as mentioned by Alan_K there is something called a "fraud list" that prevents public mobile customers from using vouchers that they are currently trying to figure out.

@Jessica_T

Reasearch to the extreme....

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Carld123 wrote:
@ShawnC13 wrote:
@Jessica_T wrote:

Flagged part is new info to me....doesnt compute.....???? Buy a voucher then..sorry no..your flagged...any account that hasnt passed the expiry period should be able to be paid...

@ShawnC13 @Carld123 Yes, as mentioned by Alan_K there is something called a "fraud list" that prevents public mobile customers from using vouchers that they are currently trying to figure out and is under investigation with the technical team.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BigBobBased on a few previous posts it seems like 611 no longer works when your account is suspended. Vouchers can take up to 48 hours to be activated if you purchased it from a store. Keep trying it might start working but for now send a message to the moderator team to look into this as your account might have been back end automatically flagged* to not accept the voucher. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

*As per Alan_K there is something called a "fraud list" which can prevent public mobile customers from redeeming vouchers that they are looking into.

@BigBob wrote:

Hi, i just tried 611  (no *)  it says my phone account is currently suspended & that i need to go on-line to the website...   so here i am, still lost & not knowing what to do

Try using private/incognito browsing mode to redeem your voucher in your self-serve account. 

If that fails, try again in a couple of hours. 

If it still doesn't work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will see what they can do. 

BigBob

Hi, thanks. i tried 611, & it would not accept the voucher. told to try "on-line"

thanks again for your help.

BigBob

Hi, i just tried 611  (no *)  it says my phone account is currently suspended & that i need to go on-line to the website...   so here i am, still lost & not knowing what to do

@BigBob wrote:

i am in Vancouver, B.C. does this make a difference regarding payment deadline?

anyways, I still NEED HELP my account has been suspended.

i have a voucher, but the acct. will not accept it at this time.

i have no idea what to do now... & my phone is not working : (Smiley Sad

As i mentioned above, call 611 using your phone. Call will go through even though your account is expired. 

BigBob

i am in Vancouver, B.C. does this make a difference regarding payment deadline?

anyways, I still NEED HELP my account has been suspended.

i have a voucher, but the acct. will not accept it at this time.

i have no idea what to do now... & my phone is not working : (Smiley Sad

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@BigBob Call 611 and try redeeming the voucher there. Make sure to enter the corect 12 digit voucher code. 

Need Help? Let's chat.