cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP - Next 30 days for $0; $0 SIM card, In-store only offer March 30 - 31

natanael_dobra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just come from the Public Mobile Store.

I bought today 31 March this plan ...

$25 - 30 days,

• 500 MB Data
  • Bonus 500MB with AutoPay,
  • Unlimited Talk Canada-wide and
  • UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging ...

However, they were unable to set the AutoPay ... and they told me to contact you to do that for me to have my Bonus 500MB with AutoPay.

On the website is written Next 30 days for $0; $0 SIM card, In-store only offer March 30 - 31 ... but I come home and check my account and there is no $0 for Next 30 days.

Could you please help me?

6 REPLIES 6

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@natanael_dobra That's correct. You paid the first month $25 plan fee.  Within 5 days you'll see $25 in available funds which will be used on the next renewal date.

The extra 500MB will continue to be available as long as autopay is enabled.

natanael_dobra

The ads says - Next 30 days for $0

Next 30 days was 25 ... this is the price that I paid today.

I don't understand exactly how is working. Here is what is written on my account:

Mar 31, 20191GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Mar 31, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Mar 31, 2019Top-Up Voucher / Réapprov. avec un bon$25.00 $25.00

Thanks guys for being so fast in answering.

One more question ... Will I have 1G each month? or is the bonus only for this month?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

.@natanael_dobra wrote:

1. I registered the card, and I set the Autopay, but not in the store. They were not able ... Now in my account is writen that I am currently registered ... however, I would like to know if starting thext month I will have the bonus.

2. Available Funds: $0.00 in my account and I should have 25 for the next month (

Next 30 days for $0) or I missunderstood the ads for March 30-31? ... Next 30 days for $0; $0 SIM card, In-store only offer March 30 - 31

Thanks for your answer, I will contact the moderators.

No need to contact the moderators about this... See the offer details below.

Yes, if you activated a plan in-store on March 30/31, your account will be credited (in available funds) with the plan fee within 5 days.

"Offer details 

Effective March 30 2019 until March 31 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate in-store only.

9: 30 Days for $0:
The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account."

@natanael_dobra wrote:

1. I registered the card, and I set the Autopay, but not in the store. They were not able ... Now in my account is writen that I am currently registered ... however, I would like to know if starting thext month I will have the bonus.

2. Available Funds: $0.00 in my account and I should have 25 for the next month (

Next 30 days for $0) or I missunderstood the ads for March 30-31? ... Next 30 days for $0; $0 SIM card, In-store only offer March 30 - 31

1. you will see the credit for autopay next month..or you can see it in your self serve account on the first page in MY REWARDS.

2.The 25$ can take up to 30 days to show up in your available funds....Patience.Smiley Wink

natanael_dobra

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@natanael_dobra wrote:

I have just come from the Public Mobile Store.

I bought today 31 March this plan ...

$25 - 30 days,

• 500 MB Data
  • Bonus 500MB with AutoPay,
  • Unlimited Talk Canada-wide and
  • UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging ...

However, they were unable to set the AutoPay ... and they told me to contact you to do that for me to have my Bonus 500MB with AutoPay.

On the website is written Next 30 days for $0; $0 SIM card, In-store only offer March 30 - 31 ... but I come home and check my account and there is no $0 for Next 30 days.

Could you please help me?

Welcome to public mobile!

1. If you have problem to register your credit card write a message to the moderator they will help you to do it. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

2. you need to wait up to 72 hours to the see the credit in your availble funds in your self serve account Patience.

Need Help? Let's chat.