cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED A MOD: Account Suspended

jordanharris01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, I need to request a Mod's help to look into my wife's account. We forgot to update her CC and now I'm not sure why the account won't reactivate after updating the CC info.

@Luddite @srlawren @CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

jordanharris01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks! I've sent a PM. Haven't had time to get on the community since last fall so things have changed a bit. I appreciate the help.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@jordanharris01

@CS_Agent will get mod attention.  It would be better if you send a message to the mods with your (or your wife's) name, Self-Serve account #, phone #, etc - since this is the information the mods will ask for anyways (and your community login isn't enough to properly identify you or your wife).  I don't think flagging the oracles will help much, they aren't PM employees and can't directly fix billing or technical issues.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jordanharris01 You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.