cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious payment

Justinnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys

I was going to pay my account today when suddenly I recieved a text saying my account was topped up. How can I find out who or where it was payed from?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Justinnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info guys, the funny thing is it's not auto pay, no cards are connected to the account and I'm guessing it was a free gift from the universe. Cheers? Lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Justinnn wrote:

Hey guys

I was going to pay my account today when suddenly I recieved a text saying my account was topped up. How can I find out who or where it was payed from?

Thanks

Hi @Justinnn ,

mmm, nice surprise? Or concerning, about who would have access to do this?

Have you checked any credit cards that may be connected to your account?

Maybe the moderators can investigate further if you cannot find out.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1598831619532.png 

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Justinnn sign into your self service account go to the payment history and check there. Aslo, if you have an autopay credit card. It was probably where the payment came from. The payment is taken at 2am est on the date shown in your self service account.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Justinnn lol maybe someone used an automatic top up with the incorrect number. take it as a free gift. are you on auto-pay?

Need Help? Let's chat.