cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My turn to get message:" My account is suspended" even the payment went through and service works.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CS_Agent,

While I randomly loginto my account to check usage, and found out there is warning at the top of the screen saying:" My account is suspended".   Today is not my renewal day thought,   Strange eh.

I just tested all my service and all works.  and called my credit card, there is a charge already posted on my card. 

One of the mod, please check it out for me.  Hope this is another cosmetic error on self serve website. 

13 REPLIES 13

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@garyv

If today is your renewal date, the "expired/suspended" message in your account is normal.  As long as your phone is working fine, there's nothing you need to do.  When the payment process is completed, your account status will return to "active" by itself.  Only if your service actually halts (can't make calls or use data) should you contact a moderator for help.

garyv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me when i login to the website today. PM already charged my credit card and I have auto-pay activated. Can any mods in here look at this issue for me please

I wouldn't worry about false suspended and incorrect plan expired messages.  If your service is working, neither of those are true.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

Seems like i dodged another one today when my plan renewed!

My account renewed a few days ago during a maintenance period.  The system works most of the time.  We just have to let it do its thing.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems like i dodged another one today when my plan renewed!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Okay, I took the bait and looked into an account that renewed last night.  All went fine.  I guess my accounts are impervious to the Public Mobile kryptonite. 

@MoreYummy If you want the fun to stop just mark one post as the solution; pick a good one though. 💥

If you need help reining them in, let me know and we'll send Ralph.

RalphRalph

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

...buy some 649 tickets today ~ Robot LOL

You people are having fun with this Message of the day eh. !!!  Smiley LOL

Not for this ostrich! Just keeping my head in the sand as long as the phone works. 😎

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Winner, winner chicken dinner!  Now what is everybody supposed to do here, login to the account and look for the suprise? 

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @MoreYummy

I'm sorry to announce you that you are one of the victims of today's system glitch Cat Indifferent 

Could you please send me a private message with your phone number? I just want to make sure everything is okay on our end!

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

lucky you! 😄

Need Help? Let's chat.