cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service have been suspended.

Jaylee-0718-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I have no idea how to do. I am struggling to do it from yesterday. I can't call anyone and I can't get any text to verify. Terribly I can't even  verify with my account. Importantly my payment already procceed. What should I do? Terrible...
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaylee-0718- wrote:

Sadly I can't access the number *611 and I can't even access my account. 

Run to all your online financials and email servers and change passwords. Then contact the moderators here and give them your original SIM # and that they re-instate your account. Hopefully you haven't lost anything yet.

@Jaylee-0718- wrote:

Thanks. I sent a message to them but I have no idea when to receive their call  they mention 'within 48 hours.'

They won't be "calling" you. Look for their response in the little envelope icon on top right side of this page. It'll be highlighted when there's a message for you.

@Jaylee-0718- They don't call. They will reply here to your private messages. Watch the envelope icon top right.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 12.06.51 PM.png

Jaylee-0718-

Thanks. I sent a message to them but I have no idea when to receive their call  they mention 'within 48 hours.'

@Jaylee-0718- wrote:

@Jaylee-0718- Try it without the star just 611

Did you contact a moderator for help? 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Jaylee-0718-

Jaylee-0718-

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kb_mv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Dial 611 to get a plan status.

@hairbag1 Forgive me going off on a tangent, I see lots of threads where peoples service has been suspended for one reason or another. In these cases can they still call *611?

You'd still be able to dial 611 even when account is suspended.

@hairbag1 That's great to know. Thanks.

So it's a quick way to troubleshoot that the account still works and has not been ported out or sim-jacked. Rather than alarming the customer.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hairbag1 Forgive me going off on a tangent, I see lots of threads where peoples service has been suspended for one reason or another. In these cases can they still call *611?

@hairbag1 That's great to know. Thanks.

@kb_mv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hairbag1 Forgive me going off on a tangent, I see lots of threads where peoples service has been suspended for one reason or another. In these cases can they still call 611?

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jaylee-0718- If you are not able to verify your account through 611 as suggested or by logging into you self serve account you are able to contact the moderators.

You can raise a ticket to the moderators:

1. By clicking on the question mark in the lower right or this link link and raise a ticket with SIMon.
  2. Through a private message to the moderators by clicking here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a payment using recharge 

.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jaylee-0718- wrote:
  • I have no idea how to do. I am struggling to do it from yesterday. I can't call anyone and I can't get any text to verify. Terribly I can't even  verify with my account. Importantly my payment already procceed. What should I do? Terrible...

Dial 611 to get a plan status. Log into My Account to Reactivate your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.