cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards issues

MariaAbdelmaseh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I have opted for public mobile plan on December and there was a deal going $10 off for 6 months. My plan is $35 but when I made a payment of $25 it says amount due is $10. I am not sure what to do with this. Please help me why am I not getting the deal which I opted for.

4 REPLIES 4

@MariaAbdelmaseh  If you signed up for a $10 off/6 months promotion it should show in your overview page on the right hand side under "my promotions". It should appear like this:

$10 off for 6 months promo           1/6

The date you activated is important to determine if you qualified for the promotion. If it does not appear on your overview page you may not have qualified or the promo may not have been applied to our account. Give us your activation date and we can determine if you are missing a promotion and contacting a moderator is necessary to have it applied correctly.

If you did activate with that $10 a month credit, the $10 credit should show up in your available balance $ number each month. That $10 owing may not mean anything, it could likely be just looking at the total cost of your plan each month. Your $25 plus payment plus the $10 credit will satisfy the $35 requirement.

AE_Collector

Yes as above asked when did you activate your plan?

Only thing I could find in announcement section for $10 off six months is link below and that offer expired November 24th 2019 as it was extended from Nov 21st date.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MariaAbdelmaseh Exactly when did you activated your plan? We have to see if this promo was running at the time you activated. 

Need Help? Let's chat.