cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My refer a friend rewards problem

Hellowin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. according to my account, I have 4$ rewards of refer a friend. Today is my pay day. I received a text that I have 3$ rewards. I am wondering what is the problem. Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

@Hellowin 

The key here is whether they were all active when you went thru renewal. Do any of them have the same renewal date?

Hellowin

Hi, thanks a lot. I used the chat bubble. That is very handy and helpful. Thanks a lot. I will keep updated the solutions.

@Hellowin wrote:

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer. I checked with my friends I referred and also my public mobile account. I am sure the 4 referred friends are active now. So, how can I open a ticket with Mod. Looking forward to your helps. Thanks.

Hi @Hellowin 

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

Hellowin

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer. I checked with my friends I referred and also my public mobile account. I am sure the 4 referred friends are active now. So, how can I open a ticket with Mod. Looking forward to your helps. Thanks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Hellowin wrote:

Hello. according to my account, I have 4$ rewards of refer a friend. Today is my pay day. I received a text that I have 3$ rewards. I am wondering what is the problem. Thanks.

@Hellowin ,

IF you know who's who and what's what compare it on your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

bump*

@Hellowin 

If your rewards section in your account shows "4" friend referrals and shows 4 phone numbers is it possible that one of your friends has a renewal on the same day as you? This can cause an issue with the temporary suspension status during renewal to deny you your just rewards. You would have to confirm this and convince a moderator to apply the reward. Several of us have this issue that seems to occur when autopay is used for renewal vs an account balance.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Hellowin the text count could be wrong, or one of your referrals' account got suspended.

RosieR

@Hellowin wrote:

Hello. according to my account, I have 4$ rewards of refer a friend. Today is my pay day. I received a text that I have 3$ rewards. I am wondering what is the problem. .

This means that you Public Mobile has a record of you having only 3 people active who you have referred.  There are often issues with the referral counter the constantly causes the counter to show an incorrect refer-a-friend reward credit amount for many customers. Have you contacted all 4 people who you have referrred to confirm that they are all active Public Mobile customers?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You might want to check with your friend to see if any chance they are inactive, missed a payment and in suspended status?

If you are certain all 4 are in good standing, you might want to open a ticket with Mod.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

One of your referrals may have cancelled their account.  You can log into your self serve account to check.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Hellowin wrote:

@Hellowin Sounds like one of the referrals was not "active". If you know the 4, call and see if they are still active. If all are, you can contact a mod to fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.