Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My price plan

Raglandkent
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

Gqinyoubou

Thank you - am currently in touch with a mod and awaiting further assistance to activate new plan change.

@Anonymouswrote:

@Gqinyoubou, then you need to send a private message to the moderators.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gqinyoubou, then you need to send a private message to the moderators.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

Gqinyoubou

No, it was active.  I just changed to a lower price plan.  I do need help to get that change activated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gqinyoubou, was your account suspended at the time you made the payment/change?  Or was it still fully active.  The reason I ask is that you cannot change your plan while it is inactive/suspended.  You would need to get a moderator to make the change for you.  You can contact them by private message.

If that's the case, you can click here to send the moderator team a private message.
Lastly, it's always best to start a new topic for a new question.  that way you will get the quickest response, and not risk your question going unnoticed in an old thread.

Gqinyoubou

I need help changing my plan.  I made manual payment and changed plans.  It won't activate.  I have enough balance so need admin help asap.

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Raglandkent If you are a current member of Public Mobile (PM), you just need to click on the my account link in the top right hand corner of your screen which will take you to a log in page. When signing up for PM you would of created a password. Use the email you used to sign up to and the password you created and log in. On the very first screen after logging in, it will tell you the price of your plan. 

mahsere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you please try to explain what  help do you need 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

???

Raglandkent

Hello is Ragland. I just to know how much am I paying for my phone plan

Need Help? Let's chat.