cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan states 120$/3 months, but im being billed 246$/3 months

Ungamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has the 2016 promo, showing a price of 120$ per 90 days on the "My Plan" page.

Looking at my transaction history, it shows charge for 25$(90-day plan), 51$(unlim text), 45$(unlim call), 125$(data) every 3 months. Total of 246$.

Since Aug 2018, cant go further back, would need to check my credit card.

Whats going on here?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ungamed have a read through here, I break it all down, including on a 2016 Fall Promo plan:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ungamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looks like you are correct, they sure do make it confusing. I think the double bill on Feb 8 is due to me having to top up my account in order to buy the 8$ US add on, i still have a balance of 112$.bills.jpg

Attached is the last 6 months of public mobile (screenshot)

Feb 8 i have 124.32$ and 134.40$ bills from public mobile on my mastercard

Nov 9 i have 120.96$

Aug 11 i have 120.96$

May 11 i have 124.32

So everything is correct, thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ungamed wrote:

My plan has the 2016 promo, showing a price of 120$ per 90 days on the "My Plan" page.

Looking at my transaction history, it shows charge for 25$(90-day plan), 51$(unlim text), 45$(unlim call), 125$(data) every 3 months. Total of 246$.

Since Aug 2018, cant go further back, would need to check my credit card.

Whats going on here?

Thanks

Yes. But then look at the credit column. It's just how the system bundles the different components of the plan. What hits your credit card is what matters. $120-any rewards+your provincial taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.