cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is expired even after I have enough funds

I was on the $40.00 plan and wanted to downgrade this month to the $25.00 plan. So I did so after my service ended which was on May 23, 2020, but it then asked me to pay $10.00 to resume my service so I did and now it just shows Plan Expired due to insufficient funds and Available Balance is $10.00 Amount Due is $0.00

Now I have no Phone service and I need this to be solved ASAP....

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: My plan is expired even after I have enough funds

@z10user4 wrote:

@Abdul5 wrote:

Yes it does 

Try the lost/stolen feature to see if it will reset your account. Suspend service, wait a few minutes, Resume service, restart phone.

Try to add another $1. Restart phone.

I don't think that adding $1 to the account or lost/stolen will solve this issue.

Since there is only a $10 account balance and the plan fee is $25, I believe that payment towards the plan really has failed, although I can't say why it said to add only $10.  The question is really how much was was the account balance before the $10 top up.  I would try topping up $15 to reactivate the service. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Abdul5 wrote:

I was on the $40.00 plan and wanted to downgrade this month to the $25.00 plan. So I did so after my service ended which was on May 23, 2020, but it then asked me to pay $10.00 to resume my service so I did and now it just shows Plan Expired due to insufficient funds and Available Balance is $10.00 Amount Due is $0.00

Now I have no Phone service and I need this to be solved ASAP....

Does it show you have the $25 plan? Or still the $40?

If you can, post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Highlighted

Yes it does 

Abdul5_0-1590547861263.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Abdul5 wrote:

Yes it does 

Try the lost/stolen feature to see if it will reset your account. Suspend service, wait a few minutes, Resume service, restart phone.

Try to add another $1. Restart phone.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Abdul5 is there a reactivate button?

if nothing is working you can contact customer support here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

customer support.jpeg

Highlighted

There is a reactivate button and I've already tried doing that it just shows insufficient funds even though the amount due is $0. I'll try the lost/stolen feature recommended by the other member or else I'll contact a moderator

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Abdul5 wrote:

There is a reactivate button and I've already tried doing that it just shows insufficient funds even though the amount due is $0. I'll try the lost/stolen feature recommended by the other member or else I'll contact a moderator

Plan & Add-ons
Lost/Stolen Phone
Suspend Service
Log out
Wait a couple minutes
Plan & Add-ons
Lost/Stolen Phone
Resume Service
Log out
Restart phone

See if it works. It seems to fix things often. But it might not too. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Abdul5 wrote:

Toggle the phone to Airplane mode for a coupla minutes...then off again. Sometimes this gets things going again.

Let us know if anything works.

Highlighted

Let me give this a try thanks for the help!!

Highlighted

Do you think 10mins is enough waiting time or should I wait longer before I resume service?