cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone service stopped working today.

rbacchus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone service stopped working today. I have been on auto debet for my monthly payments and you last took a payment on April 07, 2019. Please advise why this has happen and what needs to be done for the service to be re-activated.

6 REPLIES 6

DylanEdward
It could be something as little as your Visa Debit came to its expiration date. Try give PM a call and hope you get it resolved! Dylan Brennan Dylanbrennan@live.com

simpson

Same thing happened to me and I email the Community Moderator and speak with Rod who did an excellent job and got my phone back on right away.

5amster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was a tech issue today which caused outages fr some accounts.  There is a post in the announcement section .  It's possible your account was one of them . 

@nabil114 wrote:

I have the same issue. 

And @rbacchus you can reach the moderator here to let them know...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

nabil114
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@rbacchus wrote:

My phone service stopped working today. I have been on auto debet for my monthly payments and you last took a payment on April 07, 2019. Please advise why this has happen and what needs to be done for the service to be re-activated.

There is a problem today with some customers but public mobile know it and they have already fixed many accounts. Be patient they said every account will be fix before 9 PM today.

Need Help? Let's chat.