cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number stopped however I still have a quite few dollars left in that account

xiaoyingkristy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number is 236 === ====

I realized that my phone number is no longer in service. However, I still have a quite few dollars left in that account.

Shall I get that amount of money back? 

Besides, I already bought a new number and have new account on Public Mobile, I am wondering if the money can transfer to new account? 

Thanks and regards,

Kristy

10 REPLIES 10

@roxie_6970 wrote:

I have a 3 month plan and today I can't call out receive calls nor can I get or send text why is this when I call and give my number it says can't find the jumber

Write your problem here for more answers and help...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

roxie_6970

I have a 3 month plan and today I can't call out receive calls nor can I get or send text why is this when I call and give my number it says can't find the jumber

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaoyingkristy wrote:

Yes. The account is deactived. Thanks. noted.

Well...let's be sure of our definitions. There is suspended where the account can be awakened. Then there's deactivated which is after the 90 days where the account is history.

xiaoyingkristy

Thanks for your suggestion! unfortunately the account is deactived. 

xiaoyingkristy

Yes. The account is deactived. Thanks. noted.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@xiaoyingkristy wrote:

My phone number is 236 ==========

I realized that my phone number is no longer in service. However, I still have a quite few dollars left in that account.

Besides, I already bought a new number and have new account on Public Mobile, I am wondering if the money can transfer to new account? 

Thanks and regards,

Kristy

Since account is deactivated, the money is gone. Public Mobile doesn't give refunds for unused service or balance.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@xiaoyingkristy wrote:

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and regards,

Kristy

Please edit out your phone number from your post as this is a public forum (use 3 dots top right of your post).  

Private message Moderator_Team via envelope icon in top of your post and they may facilitate transfer of any credits left in your account as a gesture of good will, that is if you are transferring from another PM account to a new PM account.  Wait time for a response from moderators is anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days.

@dabr: If yer gonna ask somebody to remove their info then y'gotta do it in yer quote. 🙂

We've all been there. At least a couple times.

Noted!  Have to admit completely missed that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaoyingkristy wrote:

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and regards,

Kristy

@xiaoyingkristy: Are you able to log in to the old account? If not then maybe you'd need the password reset. But also if not then maybe it's been deactivated. If that's the case then it's all gone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@xiaoyingkristy wrote:

My phone number is...

Thanks and regards,

Kristy

Please edit out your phone number from your post as this is a public forum (use 3 dots top right of your post).  

Private message Moderator_Team via envelope icon in top of your post and they may facilitate transfer of any credits left in your account as a gesture of good will, that is if you are transferring from another PM account to a new PM account.  Wait time for a response from moderators is anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaoyingkristy 

Please remove your personal information on this site. 

If if the first account is still active, you can private message moderator to transfer funds. 

Need Help? Let's chat.