cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not active.

Msheartlesss02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to add minutes to my phone but it's saying that my phone is on active what do I do to reactivate my phone so I can talk

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

It's been inactive for about three months I went on vacation and came back and my phone's not working it's saying it's out of service and I do not want to buy a new SIM card because that was my SIM card

GinYVR has your answer.

Leaving this service in a suspended state for more than 90 days is like walking away from it. Account gone, number gone, any funds gone and to sign up again with a new SIM requires a different email address from what you had used.

@Msheartlesss02Unfortunately the record of SIM card and the phone number associated with it are all gone after 90 days. There is no way to retrieve it. You will have to get a new SIM card (since they are one use only) and start a new account. You still have your SIM card but it can't be reused.

Msheartlesss02

It's been inactive for about three months I went on vacation and came back and my phone's not working it's saying it's out of service and I do not want to buy a new SIM card because that was my SIM card

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

Basically when I'm trying to top up my account and I dial 611 is saying SIM card not active so that means what. I would like to activate my account again and top up my account

Can you log in to your self-serve?

Again? How long has it been inactive?

Edit: ninja'd by GinYVR 🙂

@Msheartlesss02If 611 is inactive.. how long since you last paid to your account? If it has been 90 days (roughly 3 months).. The account has been cancelled and all credits forfieted. You would need a new SIM card and open a new account.

Msheartlesss02

Basically when I'm trying to top up my account and I dial 611 is saying SIM card not active so that means what. I would like to activate my account again and top up my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

I'm trying to add minutes to my phone but it's saying that my phone is on active what do I do to reactivate my phone so I can talk

Not sure exactly what you're saying but I'll take a stab.

Are you logged in to your self-serve account?

If it says suspended in a box up top then you'll need to pay in some money to cover your plan. Yes...even though you might be on autopay. Many people having trouble autopay these days.

Then it'll either restart or you can click the Reactivate button.

Need Help? Let's chat.