cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment due is more than what it should be!

moharez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello folks,
Hope you are doing great.

I changed my plan from (40$ per month - due time: Sep. 5) to (30$ per month - starting from Sep. 5); however, when I want to pay it from "One-time payment" it shows me 38$ (2$ cut because of rewards). Should I wait until September 5 or is it a technical glitch within the system? 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Just to remind you, if you register autopay you don't really have to use it, you can pay manually to still get rewards, so it's beneficial to register any card, gig so can use vouchers to to up if you wish. You get extra data and your bill goes down by$2. You should consider it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moharez wrote:

It is 2$ for now. I just want not to pay before the due date to push the system to recognize the new plan and change that 40$ to 30$ per month. Would it harm my plan or anything? 

You said you don't have autopay. Therefore you need to pay for whatever plan before the due date or the service will suspend.

If you have scheduled the plan change then the day or so before your next renewal, deposit $40. The renewal will grind through and the next day you would have at least $12 in your Available Funds and a working $30 service.

moharez

Thank you 🙂

@moharez 

It may or may not renew

If it doesn't your plan will stop though you have enough

You will need to contact moderates on that case

You will have your plan, the only problem you are running chance of having to deal with it to get it restarted

So it's just easier to pay more now and you get to pay he's later

moharez

It is 2$ for now. I just want not to pay before the due date to push the system to recognize the new plan and change that 40$ to 30$ per month. Would it harm my plan or anything? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moharez wrote:

Thank you.

The problem is that 40$ was paid before by my friend and removed his cart from the Auto-pay option. 
Can I pay for the new plan on September 6 (one day after due time) to hope that system recognizes the new plan and shows 30$ instead of 40$? There is no card in auto-pay so there is not automatic charge. 

What do you have for Available Funds?

If that is enough to pay for your plan (original or the scheduled new one) then it will use that.

moharez

Thanks. 

I had another question above this msg, could you take a look at it? 

moharez

Thank you.

The problem is that 40$ was paid before by my friend and removed his cart from the Auto-pay option. 
Can I pay for the new plan on September 6 (one day after due time) to hope that system recognizes the new plan and shows 30$ instead of 40$? There is no card in auto-pay so there is not automatic charge. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Due really is 28

But the system may fail if you put just enough.

It had happened before.

You better put enough for the larger plan, you will have the difference as credit on your balance.

Next cycle the it will not be issue and you will need to pay 10 less

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moharez 

It's expecting the same plan. It doesn't really know about your scheduled change. It's a quirk. There are many.

It would be suggested to manually pay in the $40 beforehand and then after the change you'll have the extra $10 and then the next renewal will use that and then go to autopay if on.

Another quirk. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.