cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new credit card cannot be added to the system

rushenas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Recently I changed my credit card, and when I tried to replace it in my profile, it was declined. I tried it several times, and even I did it once while I was on the phone with Visa. The support person confirmed my information matched with my records with Visa, but still Public mobile receives an error because of not matching the address.

Visa told me to call the Public mobile (which I never did in the past) to try to process my card over the phone, but I found there is not any call center!!!!! So I wanna register my card with my account, and I need someone to help me with it.

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

thanks, will keep this in mind!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I was having this issue all the time with Public Mobile. And I just found out if you live in an apartment building, we have the option to enter the apartment building or suite number in the box beside the street address. DONT DO THAT!

Why? This is why the system is not accepting out payments. It's the payment system that is not understanding the suite number for whatever reason. The rumour is to not include a # of apartment or condo since the system does not accept them is confirmed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paiement-de-votre-service/Re-Impossible-de-faire-un-p...

I input my address as Apt#-Street#, simply because it is the preferred addressing method as advised by Canada Post. And now by Public Mobile. I probably can guarantee you this will now work for you. So, in your address when putting in your address for your credit card.

See my screenshot.

Address-with-comments.pngThis is how you should do it! By leaving the Apt# dialog box empty, and entering your address like a letter, will work in the payment system

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific Add new credit card
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @rushenas,

I just sent a private message to you.

Could you please read it, and then reply to me with the necessary info?

I will be waiting for your reply.

Sincerely!

Gregory

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Try again, using private browsing / incognito mode on your browser.

Trhy clearing out your cookies and other temporary internet files.

Personally, I find Safari on iOS and macOS to be good.  Don't really have a working PC (Windows) suggestion.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try another credit card if you have. Otherwise, I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.