cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet is not working after my plan renewal today. Please Help

akashcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a internet plan but for some reason today my internet has not working after the plan got renewed. It was working just fine before the renewal. They have already charge me for the plan. Please help urgent 

11 REPLIES 11

I don't know about the 8-day lack of data, but I do know a lot of people on 3G speed plans renewing last night have no data today.

@zigkiss, did this happen at your renewal time?

David11

@zigkiss wrote:

I did reach out to a moderator, waiting for them to get back to me, this has been going on for me for 8 days now not just today. I first noticed no data on the 1st.

8 days? Are you kidding me? This is not acceptable! It should be something that is easy to fix, if not, at least public should get us some data add-on when they try to fix it.

Jeffreyxhd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend is in the same boat.

rh66
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

tried that doesnt work 

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe it is worth trying the "lost/stolen" trick to suspend and the reactivate your account, it might "shake it up" and bring it back to its senses.  Here's how: 

1. you log into your self-serve account, (see under Plan and Add-Ons, Lost/Stolen Phone)

2.report your phone as lost/stolen

3. you log out and wait a little while (5 minutes ?)

4. log back in, report it found,

5. and then restart your phone.

zigkiss

I did reach out to a moderator, waiting for them to get back to me, this has been going on for me for 8 days now not just today. I first noticed no data on the 1st.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all, this seems to be a quite common issue today, maybe there is a glitch somewhere and this can all be solved with one update from Public Mobile (watch for an "announcement" ?).  Has anyone of you reached out to the @CS_Agent ? Here's how to sent them a private message.

zigkiss

same thing is happening for me, no data on my phone for 8 days now. It's really frustrating as I don't use much to begin with but I do need it sometimes like today I wasn't able to check my banking online while I was out and it caused me to overdraft my account which I'll get charged for. If I could of got on the internet I could have transfered funds between accounts and avoided that, so not only is it annoying it's not working but it's cost me money now too!

rh66
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yup same problem 

David11

Same thing just happened to me, I'm really sick of all the issues going on with Public Mobile.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@akashcc wrote:

I have a internet plan but for some reason today my internet has not working after the plan got renewed. It was working just fine before the renewal. They have already charge me for the plan. Please help urgent 

@akashcc  You need to contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.