cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data ran out so I topped it up early, but I'm still not connected.

sherr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

If 1GB of data will get you to your next automatic renewal, just but the $15 1GB data add-on with some of the money you added to your account. And if you don’t use the entire 1GB the remainder will wait for you in your account until you need it some time in the future.

AE_Collector

@sherr1  no, that won't make it renew early

you can do it quick by adding fund to the account then by data add-on

or you can choose to change your plan, any plan other than your current one and pick the option "change immediately"

your last choice, slower, is to contact Mod to renew the same plan early.  But mod can reply within 1 hour to 48 hours.

@sherr1 wrote:

No I just topped it up early because my data ran out early. But it did not renew me. Same plan.

Topping up does not make a renwal happen.  There are cases when a customer wouldn't want the renewal to happen (ex. when someone prepaid enough for mulitple renewals) and it happening automatically would go against the philsophy of the brand when it comes to there being no surprise charges. As stated, you need to either change to a different plan or ask a moderator to renew your plan early.

sherr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I just topped it up early because my data ran out early. But it did not renew me. Same plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sherr1 ,

Do you mean your renewed your plan early? If you renewed the same plan than you will need Moderator assistance to renew that plan now. But note you will lose out on the $'s you already paid in this cycle, and it will just start fresh again.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Or do you mean you purchased an addon?

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.