cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data is not working

hetpatel21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could u please help me my data is not working from past 3 days. I activated my card from past 3 days and it's not working

6 REPLIES 6

@hetpatel21 wrote:

I'm using Asus phone . Idk how to do apn setting

Use the link I provided it will give you the steps to verify and change it if required.  It will also let you know if your phone is compatible with the network

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hetpatel21 wrote:

Were you with a previous carrier and if so which one?

hetpatel21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hetpatel21 wrote:

Could u please help me my data is not working from past 3 days. I activated my card from past 3 days and it's not working

What data plan did you subscribe to ? Could you have used up all your data already ?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hetpatel21 wrote:

What type of phone are you using?  Have you set your APN?  

Here is a great site to setup your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hetpatel21 wrote:

@hetpatel21 

What specific make/model phone is it?

Is anything else working?

It's likely APN but let's see what you have to say.

Need Help? Let's chat.