cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card got overcharged

nikitaharrypaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they said they were taking out $102 and they never charge tax but they did this time

6 REPLIES 6

@nikitaharrypaul wrote:

they said they were taking out $102 and they never charge tax but they did this time

There is a bug that causes some customers to not be charged tax during the initial activation. This only means that you were undercharged previously.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nikitaharrypaul wrote:

@nikitaharrypaul  Your payment history and account balance always show the amounts minus the tax. Your credit card statement will show the amounts with the appropriate tax included. The same goes when purchasing vouchers. You get charged the taxes when you buy a voucher and when you add the voucher to your account funds the taxes are not shown in you balance.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nikitaharrypaul wrote:

Stores don't put the taxed price on the shelf either (nor do they even mention that there will be tax usually). In Ontario if it says $1, it will be $1.13. That isn't an overcharge, it's the pain of being taxed. I suggested it before that PM should break down and put plus applicable taxes after the amount due or an * with it written at the bottom or something, just to prevent users from thinking they got overcharged because they didn't realize that taxes exist online too.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nikitaharrypaul wrote:

Who is this 'they' you are Referring to? I would love to meet them because I hate paying tax myself. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nikitaharrypaul 

All public mobile plans need to be charged tax. Your credit card wil be charged plan cost + taxes.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Everyone pays tax ! Can you pst a screenshot of your most recent Public Mobile billing info ? Make sure to edit out any personal data too. What province are you in ?

Need Help? Let's chat.