cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My card is not processing

AnannyaSaha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have suspended my phone plan for time being as I had 30 dollars in my account and I was outside of canada for 2 and a half months.I messaged you and you told me to use lost and stolen service to suspend the mobile service.And told me to reactivate when I come back.it will work.But now when I try to reactivate my account it says "Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together."

Can you please solve this problem?

I am in great trouble right now.

Regards

Anannya

12 REPLIES 12

gnw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Drop the apartment number if you are reading this.

It's stupid, but this cc form only asks for a "Street Number". If apt is included, the payment fails.

@AnannyaSaha 

Maybe try to report your phone lost/stolen again.  Wait a few minutes.  Report it found and reboot.  

If the credit card is not accepted, then do as what GinYVR suggested above.  Exact address. Leave apartment number seciton blank, etc.  

If all fails, you may need to contact moderator for help.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AnannyaSaha

it is not accepting my card information.

AnannyaSaha

Did it not working.

@AnannyaSaha 

Of you could try to manually load $1 into your account.  That sometimes restarts the re-activation process.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnannyaSaha wrote:

Yes my plan is worth 30 dollars

So you have $30, your plan is $30...did you click that Resume button? Do you possibly see a Reactivate button up top of the main page? Click on it too if so. Maybe restart the phone too.

@AnannyaSahaDouble check the address your have on file with Public Mobile is the exact same as the one on your credit card. Drop the apartment number if you live in one, make sure your Postal Code is 6 characters (drop the space in between).

Unfortunately Public Mobile's payment system is picky, it can block credit cards if requested too many times etc. If time is of imprortance just use a differenct credit card.

AnannyaSaha

Yes my plan is worth 30 dollars

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnannyaSaha wrote:

Yes it is a self service account.It is on auto pay.I have reported found.Now there is only one option showing that is Suspend service.And this is the message which is being displayed.

If your phone is lost or stolen, you can suspend your service until you find your phone. Once it's found, return to this page to resume your service. 

If your account is suspended for more than 90 days, your account will be deactivated and you'll lose your phone number. 

Yeah the function really should be called Suspend/Resume as that is what the buttons say and that's what it does.

Was the $30 you had enough to pay your plan cost? What plan were you on?

AnannyaSaha

Yes it is a self service account.It is on auto pay.I have reported found.Now there is only one option showing that is Suspend service.And this is the message which is being displayed.

If your phone is lost or stolen, you can suspend your service until you find your phone. Once it's found, return to this page to resume your service. 

If your account is suspended for more than 90 days, your account will be deactivated and you'll lose your phone number. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AnannyaSaha 

Did you go to your self service account and report your phone found?  That should restart your plan if you have enough funds.  Are you on autopay?  Which plan are you on? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnannyaSaha wrote:

Hi,

I have suspended my phone plan for time being as I had 30 dollars in my account and I was outside of canada for 2 and a half months.I messaged you and you told me to use lost and stolen service to suspend the mobile service.And told me to reactivate when I come back.it will work.But now when I try to reactivate my account it says "Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together."

Can you please solve this problem?

I am in great trouble right now.

Regards

Anannya

For timing, it might be best to get a voucher from an online source like recharge.com or ding.com. They cost a little more than buying the same thing in a store but they're faster.

Is the $30 enough to pay for your plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.