cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Shosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive my $2 autopay reward on my last bill, nor the new $1 loyalty reward this month.   How do I get it back? 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Shosh 

When did you first activate with Public Mobile - was it over 1 year ago? If so, then you should see the $1 Loyalty Reward applied to the renewal which follows the 1 year period from the activation date.

You would be able to view credited rewards under under your "View Payment History".  After clicking there, select to view last 30 days to confirm what rewards applied to the account prior to the remaining balance being taken from your registered payment card.

The View Payment History tab looks like below (if you've never used it previously):

HALIMACS_0-1620346101437.png

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Shosh 

if you were on auto-pay and your account renewed correctly then you most likely received it. maybe it glitched out and actually failed. but, it was able to recover and ended up charging you the full amount

for your new $1 loyalty you will receive it next renewal

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shosh 

Click on the chat symbol in the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket OR contact the Moderators by opening a ticket here > link 

You may also send a private message to a Moderator_Team.
Here is the > link
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN. Do not post your private information here.
Good luck!
Need Help? Let's chat.