cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill suddenly increased

mhendricks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am normally charged 39.20 and this month my bill went up 5.60 more. Has this happened to anyone?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mhendricks wrote:

I am normally charged 39.20 and this month my bill went up 5.60 more. Has this happened to anyone?

@mhendricks  Access your selfserve account. Click on the "Payment History" link. elect last 60 days. You should be able to determine what the extra $5 charge is. If not, submit a ticket to PM by doing the following:

PMST.png

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You may have an add on that you forgot about or a mistaken extra charge. Check ADD ONS after you log in or contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mhendricks, do you have rewards in that account?  It is possible that rewards may have reduced.  Please post a screen cap of the payment history with personal information blanked out and we can help dissect the cause of the increased payment. 

@mhendricks wrote:

By any chance, have you reqeuested a change from a $35 to a $40 plan?  It's possible that you had some rewards or previous balance on  your account for the previous renewal that you no longer have.

Need Help? Let's chat.