cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My auto pay is not working

Marg1944
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Credit card is valid. Entered card info again. Tried doing one time payment and it's not processing. Account therefore has been suspended. Please help!!!!

10 REPLIES 10

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944 wrote:

Credit card is valid. Entered card info again. Tried doing one time payment and it's not processing. Account therefore has been suspended. Please help!!!!

Suspended or expired?

@Marg1944 wrote:

I tried calling 611. Unfortunately it only accepts a pre-registered card. And the system automatically declined the payment. I called the credit card company and nothing was wrong with the card itself. No payments had been denied. I was left with only one option... to try another credit card. It worked. Some glitch in the system since that credit card had been used for autopay for months without a problem.

Glad it worked out for you. Autopay does fail at times.  Do a manual payment a few days before your renewal date to add funds to your Available Funds. The renewal will take the money from your Available Funds. The credit card is left on your account for the $2 autopay reward.

If you need to put the original card back on try clearing your browser cache and going into incognito mode. If you continue to have problems contact a moderator by choosing the chat bubble in lower right hand corner of the screen.

Marg1944

I tried calling 611. Unfortunately it only accepts a pre-registered card. And the system automatically declined the payment. I called the credit card company and nothing was wrong with the card itself. No payments had been denied. I was left with only one option... to try another credit card. It worked. Some glitch in the system since that credit card had been used for autopay for months without a problem.

@PublicmobileKen wrote:

Contact them directly or go to one of the store outlets.

Store locations cannot help existing customers. They have no access to the accounts of existing customers.

PublicmobileKen

Contact them directly or go to one of the store outlets.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944 

As @gpixel posted above if your services are working and your self service account looks like this then everything is fine. You are just going through the renewal process.

renewal.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944  Known issue with Public's system. Submit a ticket to Public Mobile by selecting the the chat bubble and ask them to fix the problem.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944 are your services still working?

if you live in western Canada you're probably just going through your renewal process. ignore the message if you still have service. 

to make a manual payment do not choose "amount due" choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually enter the amount you wish

payment type1-01~2.jpeg

payment type2-01.jpeg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944 wrote:

When you go into self service do this. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Is there a reactivate button there?

1. Is your cc on file?
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.

FYI:

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Marg1944 wrote:

Hi @Marg1944 sometimes autopay fails.  You can dial 611 and pay for your account either using your pre-registered credit card or by a PM voucher

To make a payment (press 1 on main menu)

• To make a payment to your account using your payment voucher – press 1
  • To make a payment using a pre-registered credit card – press 2
Need Help? Let's chat.