cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My amount due is incorrect

redmoun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My online profile is showing $35 for the next renewal however my plan is $25 a month 

11 REPLIES 11

@redmoun wrote:

My billing date is October 17th  , my plan   was $25 dolallars , i ve upgraded to $35  plan 3 days later i ve changed the plan back to $25 and i got a message conirmation tahn the changes will take effect next october 17the However the system keep showing $35  as a amount due .

Maybe system did not 'like' how fast you flip flopped your plan. From 25 to 35 then back to 25... Hmmm.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@redmoun   I understand that you changed to $35 but you also changed it back to $25 after.  I think it should show $25 plan.  

best way is to contact CSA just in case.  

did you try to Change to $25 plan again?  If you successfully change it back to the $25 plan earlier, it shouldn't let you.  if you are able to change it, then it is still good, you change it back before it is too late

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

normally I have seen the My Account page showing different amount when the plans have been changed. 

My suggestion at this point will be have autopay setup for just in case.

When renewed, it'll be all fixed, if not, contact CSA as suggested. 

@redmoun wrote:

My billing date is October 17th  , my plan   was $25 dolallars , i ve upgraded to $35  plan 3 days later i ve changed the plan back to $25 and i got a message conirmation tahn the changes will take effect next october 17the However the system keep showing $35  as a amount due .

The self serve account shows the cost of renewal based on the current plan cost not the plan that you will be switching to.  It is rather confusing but as long as you have the $25 plan selected for the next renewal, the cost will be $25+tax.

@redmoun wrote:

Thank you so much for your Help , i just sent a message to CS agent 

@redmoun  You do not need Customer Support on this one.

I will share this with you when I changed one of my accounts.

Day before going from $25 to $15:

esjliv_0-1634412017681.png

Day of renewal:

esjliv_1-1634412066652.png

@redmoun wrote:

@redmoun 

If your plan is scheduled to the $25, don't worry about it. It will be reflected upon your renewal and you will be charged the $25 less any rewards/available funds.

redmoun

Thank you so much for your Help , i just sent a message to CS agent 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@redmoun 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent , and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

redmoun

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make a plan change for next renewal ?

Can you post a screenshot of your account masking any personal information ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@redmoun wrote:

My online profile is showing $35 for the next renewal however my plan is $25 a month 

@redmoun  - well, that is weird.

What does it say under your Plan Details area?

Is it possible you scheduled a plan change to the $35 one?

EDIT: if so, just go in and remove the requested change.

Need Help? Let's chat.