cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Hutchy1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, my account is currently suspended. I just bought a voucher and the voucher # isn’t working when I enter it? Can someone please tell me what to Do? As you know, once vouchers are bought there is no refund.. so what do I do?

15 REPLIES 15

@darlicious wrote:

@Hutchy1980  Is there more than one 12 digit sequence of numbers on the voucher. Sometimes it's not the voucher number but a redemption #. Look for any 12 digit series of numbers.

Depending on the store where the voucher was purchased, adding to the confusion can be the fact that there is sometimes a seperate voucher number and a a PIN, both being 12 digits long. I also believe that the Public Mobile help pages refer to wrong one in some cases.

@Hutchy1980  Is there more than one 12 digit sequence of numbers on the voucher. Sometimes it's not the voucher number but a redemption #. Look for any 12 digit series of numbers.

@Hutchy1980 wrote:

I bought it from a store called Rexall. It’s like a pharmacy. The girls scanned some card and gave me a receipt with the voucher # on it. I have sent a picture of this receipt to a moderator. I gave them the voucher # and they didn’t recognize it, so they asked me to send a copy of it to them. 

Could there be another receipt that she didn't give? Your receipt could be a product number. The voucher PIN could on a different paper?

Hutchy1980

I bought it from a store called Rexall. It’s like a pharmacy. The girls scanned some card and gave me a receipt with the voucher # on it. I have sent a picture of this receipt to a moderator. I gave them the voucher # and they didn’t recognize it, so they asked me to send a copy of it to them. 

Hutchy1980

Thank you very much for your response. 

@Hutchy1980  You have right to be upset. If it's still an issue submit a ticket and upload a copy of the voucher and ask PM to activate it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Hope this helps.

@Hutchy1980 wrote:

I am sooo annoyed this is happening right now. I’ve had many issues in the past with PM. I just need them to tell me why my voucher isn’t working. I called the store and they said there shouldn’t be any sort of delay with the voucher, meaning it should work immediately.

You called the store..but by all reports, some of these vouchers don't activate until later in the day afetr sale.

Give it a try calling 611 once in a while when waiting for moderator intervention. Click on the ? to start that process...they should get back to you shortly.

Which store?

Hutchy1980

I am sooo annoyed this is happening right now. I’ve had many issues in the past with PM. I just need them to tell me why my voucher isn’t working. I called the store and they said there shouldn’t be any sort of delay with the voucher, meaning it should work immediately.

@Hutchy1980 There is no doubt that PM has had issues with Vouchers so I'm sure the vendor would default to this. But we have not seen these errors recently. If you believe it's a PM issue, you can create a support ticket. But keep trying, as moderator help could be 48 hours away and I believe your voucher will work before you hear from them.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@Hutchy1980 wrote:

I have tried both of these options and they aren’t taking my voucher. It keeps saying check the voucher. I just bought it and know it’s good. I also called the store and they told me it’s a public mobile issue most likely. 

Click on the ? in lower right bottom of page to start process of contacting a moderator. Please be patient as it could be several hours for their response. Good luck.

Hutchy1980

I have tried both of these options and they aren’t taking my voucher. It keeps saying check the voucher. I just bought it and know it’s good. I also called the store and they told me it’s a public mobile issue most likely. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 is right. Some vendors take time to validate their vouchers. When you try again later, make sure you clear your cache and go into incognito mode to eliminate other possible issues.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Hutchy1980  you can try 2 elways to enter it, by calling 611from your phone or by logging in to your self serve account and click on make a payment 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hutchy1980 wrote:

Hello, my account is currently suspended. I just bought a voucher and the voucher # isn’t working when I enter it? Can someone please tell me what to Do? As you know, once vouchers are bought there is no refund.. so what do I do?

Some vouchers aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale. If it's been awhile (like 24 hours) then click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of contacting a moderator for their assistance.

Also, try calling 611 to see if that will work.

Need Help? Let's chat.