cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account updated and then stopped

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I put money in my account yesterday and last night after midnight everything seemed fine but then everything quit working. 

I really need help because I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone all day.

I just came to this coffee shop to use their WiFi.

Please help!

18 REPLIES 18

@cornelbarton wrote:

Wow!! You are lucky!  I am still waiting for a response after a week and a half of not having any service at all. I have never been this disappointed with any of my service providers. 

@cornelbarton  You didn't respond to me. I've been waiting for you for a week to respond.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Paid-my-account-twice-Have-10...

You disappeared from the only place you posted some messages, and you posted them in an old topic like i explained, from 2015.

cornelbarton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow!! You are lucky!  I am still waiting for a response after a week and a half of not having any service at all. I have never been this disappointed with any of my service providers. 

anniemh2220
Thanks. ☺️

anniemh2220

I'm replying to myself because even though I'm not 100% sure about this, my issue was resolved just after midnight on March 1st.

I'm thinking that because my plan should have renewed just after midnight on the 28th, and I had to choose to change my plan again, then because of that it didn't take effect until after midnight.

I'm just glad that I have a functional phone and phone plan again.

Woman Wink

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @anniemh2220

Really sorry about the situation. 

Please, let's continue through a private message. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Best regards, 

Carlos.

anniemh2220
Thank you.
I'm sorry that I have been slow getting back to everyone. I came to this coffee shop to use the wifi but somebody really friendly sat down with me and I didn't want to be rude and tell her to stop talking, I'm trying to fix a problem with my phone. Lol
She was just a very friendly person.
Ok, I managed to change my plan, and apply the money that was in my account to a better plan! Plus I still have a few bucks left in my account.. I'm still connected to WiFi because when I click on my mobile data icon/button it still shows that it's not connected to data.
I usually just have to restart my phone to change that but it didn't help this time.
I'm wondering if using the lost/stolen phone link will help me with this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anniemh2220- If you change your plan again, you will have to pay again.  This is a prepaid service.  When you change plans, you do not get a credit for the unused portion of the previous plan.  If you don't like your current plan, you should set up your plan change to happen on your next renewal.  That way you do not pay again for nothing!

@anniemh2220Write to the moderator if something is going not well... they will help you.

Edited.... I am not sure if changing your plan by yourself is a good idea...

anniemh2220
I'm going to try to change it again, like you said.
I hope I'm able to. I can't afford to pay another $77.

anniemh2220
I had changed it from 5GB with LTE/month to 20GB every 3 months but the option to cancel, or change my mind before this period was there, so I cancelled and decided to just keep my plan the way it was. I did that, it said I only owed my usual $67.
I had that in my account and Public mobile took that..But now it's showing that I have that money in my account but I owe more as per the new plan that I cancelled.

SORRY not read good...

anniemh2220
I just looked at my account and I know what the issue is.
I had decided to change my plan about 2 weeks ago, but I changed my mind and I cancelled that plan
Everything seemed ok but they want more money because it doesn't seem to show that I cancelled it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@anniemh2220, are you able to go into the self serve account see what the status is for the account?  If payment was taken but the service is not working, some customers have been able to do the lost phone/found phone toggle to get things working again.  If you are unable to unfreeze the account, I suggest contacting the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Is your account show ACTIVE?? If yes you can try to put your phone on LOST/STOLEN......go in your self serve account and ..in PLAN and ADD_ONS and click on LOST/STOLEN...close your phone. WAit few minutes. And re-open it. click on find my phone.and see if something change...

anniemh2220
Yes, I use autopay and they took the money that I deposited to my account.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Are you sure that money went to pay your plan?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

What your self serve account say @anniemh2220 ?? Active??

Need Help? Let's chat.