cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is showing suspended...

DrTrollington
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I click to reactivate my current plan. I put enough money through to cover the cost. When I now click to pay the 'amount due' a red message comes up saying 'Your account has already enough balance.'

I've tried logging out and in etc etc, I've looked everywhere in the web portal and can't seem to find a way to successfully apply my existing funds to the amount owed 😞

Can an admin please make sure my account is in good standing and go ahead and put my existing balance through to pay for my monthly autopay payment?

Thanks so much...........

68 REPLIES 68

DrTrollington

Maybe my payment actually went through lol and I shouldn't have done anything. It didn't reflect that clearly on the site... 

I notice the payment history shows an autopay reward applied as of today.

DrTrollington

If your accounts says....Plan Expired

What date shows for your next payment?

Do you have auto pay in place?

Do you have a balance of funds in your account that meets your next payment?

Here is the banner heading:

• Your plan expired on Sep 13, 2021.
  • Top up before Dec 12, 2021 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $15.00
  • Amount Due:

Account Status: Plan Expired

If I head into the 'payment' tab:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Current Plan Cycle:
Available funds:$15.00
Amount Due:
You must make a payment by Dec 12, 2021 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.

Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $15.00
Automatic Payment Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards.
Any available funds will be applied first.       Check Your Rewards
AutoPay is active on this account

Payment history:

Sep 13, 2021Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$9.00 $15.00
Sep 13, 2021Reward - Loyalty Recognition/Récompense - Reconnaissance de Fidélité$3.00 $6.00
Sep 13, 2021Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$1.00 $3.00
Sep 13, 2021AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00

It seems it stopped showing all my rewards. I feel like my account has become really messed up but I dunno.

DrTrollington

Yes after the all time history clear I used an incognito window lol.

I've worked in IT for several years and know the telltale signs of cache issues...

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DrTrollington wrote:

I did clear all time history in Chrome and retried, still getting 'oh no something went wrong' for plan details and probably many other areas of the account website if I were to test.

Anyways... I really like how affordable Public is but this experience has been a little rough and I'm in a better place now financially.

I may look at alternatives (with available support agents) if this goes sideways and doesn't sort itself out as many are suggesting it will on its own.

Thanks for the help everyone!

If your accounts says....Plan Expired

What date shows for your next payment?

Do you have auto pay in place?

Do you have a balance of funds in your account that meets your next payment?

@DrTrollington wrote:

I did clear all time history in Chrome and retried, still getting 'oh no something went wrong' for plan details and probably many other areas of the account website if I were to test.

Anyways... I really like how affordable Public is but this experience has been a little rough and I'm in a better place now financially.

I may look at alternatives (with available support agents) if this goes sideways and doesn't sort itself out as many are suggesting it will on its own.

Did you open a new window in incognito? 

DrTrollington

barrascuk

@Anonymous wrote:

@DrTrollington 

the issue with your Browser...

check your Browser is up to date update, and close all Browser and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

How do you figure that? Please explain the rationale of your response. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrTrollington 

the issue with your Browser...

check your Browser is up to date update, and close all Browser and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and try to do what i say at my original posts Instructions.

and i don't think so you do any of them and you confusion yourself,,,

but you say your credit card is not have Enough money to cover how you can pay !!

barrascuk

@JK8 wrote:

@DrTrollington wrote:

It's due today. I guess I'll give it till tomorrow and look at it all again. I seem to still have service.

If all your services are working than there is nothing to worry about. As @barrascuk posted this  is the normal messaging everyone gets at renewal due to a bug.

Call it a bug....or call it a poor choice of words. If the message said "Plan in renewal stage" or something like that....it would make sense. 

@DrTrollington wrote:

If I click 'plan details' I get something went wrong...

I'm getting that like everywhere on the account website for the most part.

Try using chrome in incognito. Clear browser cache and cookies first.

I just tried and it works.

@DrTrollington wrote:

It's due today. I guess I'll give it till tomorrow and look at it all again. I seem to still have service.

If all your services are working than there is nothing to worry about. As @barrascuk posted this  is the normal messaging everyone gets at renewal due to a bug.

DrTrollington

If I click 'plan details' I get something went wrong...

I'm getting that like everywhere on the account website for the most part.

DrTrollington

barrascuk

Is your payment due today or tomorrow? If yes that is a normal thing to see and all is ok. But a quirk that has stumped most of us. 

DrTrollington

My account status is now 'Plan Expired'  and I cannot add a plan as I noted before, none appear and additional options or whatever it is gives an internal error server page.

DrTrollington

Ok, so I logged in this morning and it showed payment failed, account suspended. I didn't have enough on my existing credit card to cover it so it failed.

I changed the credit card, tried to pay the amount owing, but that failed with errors or whatever.

So I simply topped up my balance manually by entering a manual amount to have more than enough to cover the payment.

Then I tried to pay with the topped up existing balance and that's when it all went sideways and all these issues started.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrTrollington 

now i do test the website is working 100% fine no issue , 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser and incognito mode,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

If you confirmed that your credit card wasn't charged, then I think your service really suspended and you should pay now.  (please also confirm if you can make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls)

if you cannnot make the calls, then  login to My Account. , go to Payment tab, click One time payment, select Other and enter your plan amount + $1 and pay.

once paid, check if "Reactivate current plan " button there and click on it

Then logoff My Account and reboot your phone and see if it is good.

@DrTrollington wrote:

Payment date is today. Shows suspended. Amount owed is blank. Shows no active plan.

@DrTrollington  sounds normal. If you are on Autopay and your services are working, give it until later in the day to check your account again.

No active plan happens, just a website thing that comes and goes.

DrTrollington

Payment date is today. Shows suspended. Amount owed is blank. Shows no active plan.

@DrTrollington   did you login to My Account and see it said Suspended?

Important thing is , do you get service now?  When is supposed to be next payment date?  today or already passed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrTrollington 

do you try Change Your Plan ! if your account is it suspended you can't change plan... 

and close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies

DrTrollington

I have done all these things. 

I guess I will give it a bit of time. Thanks.

@DrTrollington wrote:

My services seem ok but I don't want to miss calls/replies suddenly since it shows it's actively suspended with no active plan... Stressing me out. I just want it to show it's ok and move on.

@DrTrollington website if finicky.

If all your services are working, that is GOOD - check in later.

I am sure your Plan will show and things will populate as they should after clearing cookies/cache and opening through incognito mode.

DrTrollington

My services seem ok but I don't want to miss calls/replies suddenly since it shows it's actively suspended with no active plan... Stressing me out. I just want it to show it's ok and move on.

@DrTrollington wrote:

Now it's not showing me on a plan. I keep getting oh no! something went wrong with most links/areas on the website.

When I try to subscribe to a plan no plans appear to pick from...

My account seems pretty messed up here. Is an admin available.............?

I am using incognito windows. When I try to sub to a plan and none appear and I click 'try out more options' I get an internal server error page http error 403.14 forbidden page. I'm in IT...

I'm trying various browsers on my desktop including Edge and Chrome.

@DrTrollingtonthis could be a case of trying again later...Self Serve was down for maintenance this morning.

I have left methods to contact CSA in my previous post.

Good luck

DrTrollington

Now it's not showing me on a plan. I keep getting oh no! something went wrong with most links/areas on the website.

I am using incognito windows. When I try to sub to a plan and none appear and I click 'try out more options' I get an internal server error page http error 403.14 forbidden page. I'm in IT...

I'm trying various browsers on my desktop including Edge and Chrome.

@DrTrollington wrote:

Hi @DrTrollington 

Firstly - ARE YOUR SERVICEs WORKING?

The 'Suspended' message on Self Serve is normal for all renewals. As this goes away once the renewal completes.

The main thing is, are you losing services at all. IF not, than ignore the messages on your Self Serve.

If you ARE losing services, than you will need to top up manually to get your account active again.

Choose the "other" amount when you go to make a top up payment in the payment area, then enter the amount manually.

FYI, Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrTrollington 

do you use Browser from computer or your mobile !

and no one can removed your plan and the issue with your Browser...

DrTrollington

Need Help? Let's chat.