cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been suspended

Ryounge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended because they say my credit card has been declined.  There is money available and I phoned the credit card company as suggested by Public Mobile.  The credit card company assures me there is no problem and they have not rejected any requests for payment.  

I did change my credit card number last month and put in the correct new number, which Public Mobile actually drew last month's payment from, so I don't understand why this month they are saying that it won't go through.  So I am without phone service and don't know what to do next.

2 REPLIES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryounge  a écrit :

My account has been suspended because they say my credit card has been declined.  There is money available and I phoned the credit card company as suggested by Public Mobile.  The credit card company assures me there is no problem and they have not rejected any requests for payment.  

I did change my credit card number last month and put in the correct new number, which Public Mobile actually drew last month's payment from, so I don't understand why this month they are saying that it won't go through.  So I am without phone service and don't know what to do next.

Did you try to put money with the 611?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryounge Did you try adding manual payment? See if that goes through. If it doesn't, your only option for now is to pay via voucher. You can buy Public Mobile voucher from retail stores like London Drugs, Superstore, Walmart, Wow/K mobile OR online on recharge.com. It is always safe to load enough balance just before your renewal so you don't get cut of completely from services.

Need Help? Let's chat.