Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards credit does not reflect in my payment

Tiffany_Kwong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $6 loyalty credit according to my rewards page under my account:

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.10.05 AM.png

However, I just realized that for the past year (I can only view payment history up to a year) that I have not been recieving the full amount for this. I've only been receiving $3 from my rewards. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.11.31 AM.png

I only noticed this recently as I switched over to a different credit card, and was confused as to why my total balance did not make any sense. My plan is $120/3 months.  With the rewards it should be ($120-$6-$6)(1.13)= $122.04. Instead I am being charged ($120-$6-$3)= $125.43.

My sister and I signed up for this plan around the same time (a week or two apart) and she is being charged $122.04, as we have the same loyalty and auto pay rewards on our accounts. 

20 REPLIES 20

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

To check referrals, go to the referring account, rewards tab, click on the little triangle and that will expand the rewards detail.  The list is referred numbers will be shown.  This list contains all the active referred numbers.

Tiffany_Kwong

Okay ill keep an eye on it

Tiffany_Kwong

I’ll keep an eye out on it

Tiffany_Kwong

Hmm okay I’ll keep an eye on it

Tiffany_Kwong

Thanks 😞 I’ve sent them a message and I’m just going to keep refreshing my inbox lol

Tiffany_Kwong

I’m going to need more clarification on this.

if under my rewards it states $6 loyalty reward, why am I getting only a $3 loyalty reward?

the autopay reward states $6, and I am getting a $6 reward.

the pages appear the same for my sister, and yet she is getting $6. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiffany_Kwong wrote:

I don't believe there wasa referal at all. If there was, she refered me. And I am still not paying the $122.04, as I have stated I'm paying $125.43 😕

Also, I don't understand why I would be getting a $3 loyalty reward, when under my rewards it says $6.

If your sister referred you, 2 years ago (Nov 2016), she will get $3 per 90 days cycle as long as you are staying with PM.  Both of you will get $6 loyalty reward on your Feb 2019 renewal date.  But your sister will get $3 reward more than your reward unless your refer your friends to PM or provide community help here.

Turton590

Yes there we have it. Your sister referred you. That is why she is getting the additional $3 off. As for your anniversary issue, please see @will13am response. Your rewards displayed are immediate but you will not receive it until your next billing period.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tiffany_Kwong wrote:

I don't believe there wasa referal at all. If there was, she refered me. And I am still not paying the $122.04, as I have stated I'm paying $125.43 😕

Also, I don't understand why I would be getting a $3 loyalty reward, when under my rewards it says $6.

will13am explained it. It's showing you that because it's what you're going to get on your next renewal. Future-looking as he said. The difference in your cost is exactly $3 before your 13% tax.

Tiffany_Kwong

Turton590

@Tiffany_Kwong Did you by chance refer your sister. I bet she is receiving the extra $3 per 90 days because you used her as a referral not because of the anniversary. Come your next billing cycle you will still be $3 less then her however your anniversary will have passed so now you will b paying the $122.04 (120-6-6(*1.13)) where as she will be paying $118.65 (120-6-6-3(1.13))

Hope this helps.

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The rewards are forward looking.  They represent what will be earned on the next payment.  Due to 30 day cycles, there's one extra renewal to get past the first and second anniversary.

@Tiffany_Kwong, this makes sense, as It's November now, and you're entering your 3rd year.

$3 in February was correct at the time.  Now that you've crossed the 2yr of active loyalty, you're now receiving $6 per 90-days. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Looks correct to me.  You received $3 after your first anniversary and now, you are going to get $6 after your second anniversary (which is in November).

Turton590

If thats the case, you won't see your $6 until your first renewal date after your 2 year anniversary

Turton590

If thats the case, you won't see your $6 until your firts renewal date after your 2 year anniversary

Turton590

Tiffany, it looks like this is an issue the community would be unable to solve. As your rewards aren't matching with your statement I would recommend putting in a ticket to have a mod look at it.

Cheers

Tiffany_Kwong

2 years - Around mid novemeber 2016

popping

@Tiffany_Kwong

With your 90 days plan, you get $3 loyalty reward from your first anniversary date with PM.

You get extra $6 loyalty reward from your second anniversary date with PM

You get extra $9 loyalty reward from your third anniversary date with PM

When did you activated you PM plan?

mimmo

Do you know the date you signed up? Ie how long have you been with pm just over 2 years 3 years etc..

Need Help? Let's chat.