Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Rewards credit does not reflect in my payment

I have a $6 loyalty credit according to my rewards page under my account:

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.10.05 AM.png

However, I just realized that for the past year (I can only view payment history up to a year) that I have not been recieving the full amount for this. I've only been receiving $3 from my rewards. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.11.31 AM.png

I only noticed this recently as I switched over to a different credit card, and was confused as to why my total balance did not make any sense. My plan is $120/3 months.  With the rewards it should be ($120-$6-$6)(1.13)= $122.04. Instead I am being charged ($120-$6-$3)= $125.43.

My sister and I signed up for this plan around the same time (a week or two apart) and she is being charged $122.04, as we have the same loyalty and auto pay rewards on our accounts. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: My Rewards credit does not reflect in my payment

Do you know the date you signed up? Ie how long have you been with pm just over 2 years 3 years etc..

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tiffany_Kwong

With your 90 days plan, you get $3 loyalty reward from your first anniversary date with PM.

You get extra $6 loyalty reward from your second anniversary date with PM

You get extra $9 loyalty reward from your third anniversary date with PM

When did you activated you PM plan?

2 years - Around mid novemeber 2016

Tiffany, it looks like this is an issue the community would be unable to solve. As your rewards aren't matching with your statement I would recommend putting in a ticket to have a mod look at it.

Cheers

If thats the case, you won't see your $6 until your firts renewal date after your 2 year anniversary

If thats the case, you won't see your $6 until your first renewal date after your 2 year anniversary

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Looks correct to me.  You received $3 after your first anniversary and now, you are going to get $6 after your second anniversary (which is in November).

Mayor / Maire

@Tiffany_Kwong, this makes sense, as It's November now, and you're entering your 3rd year.

$3 in February was correct at the time.  Now that you've crossed the 2yr of active loyalty, you're now receiving $6 per 90-days. 

Oracle

The rewards are forward looking.  They represent what will be earned on the next payment.  Due to 30 day cycles, there's one extra renewal to get past the first and second anniversary.