cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My AutoPay has been overcharging me

I'm on a $10/month plan, and my autopay has been overcharging me ($33 per month) since October. I'd like to know how to get a refund please (I currently have +$100 credit on my account!).

Mayor / Maire

Re: My AutoPay has been overcharging me

@achamy

You will need to private message moderator for account/billing concerns.  It will take 2-3 days for response. 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@achamy wrote:

I'm on a $10/month plan, and my autopay has been overcharging me ($33 per month) since October. I'd like to know how to get a refund please (I currently have +$100 credit on my account!).

@achamyThat should NOT happen. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them. 

There is nothing anyone here can do, only a moderator by that link however out of curiosity would you mind sharing a screen shot of your public mobile account transaction history? Just remember to block out your personal details.

@achamy wrote:

@achamy

Please post a screenshot of your payment /account details...block out your personal info...

@Carld123 wrote:

@achamy wrote:

@achamy

Please post a screenshot of your payment /account details...block out your personal info...

@Carld123Nice fire hydrant. I had to look over your user name a few times.

@Dunkgirl

Lol....felt like a change...😀

contact the administrator pm

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 9.32.15 PM.png

Mayor / Maire

Yes that's a funny thing @achamy!!! But not for your credit card!!! Did you write to the mods in private with your infos??? Wait until they respond to you don't write another message or you will loose your priority...Only the mods can help you with that... Did you authorize or ask a payment each month of 33$??

Highlighted

I have sent a private msg to the mods, thx.