cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account shows I'm paid up to date

dennisyep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto-pay enabled and my account shows i'm paid in full but when i go to my credit card account online I don't see a debit from Public Mobile. I just need to know if the payment has in fact gone through and the delay is on my credit card side. 

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there!

I just sent you a private message 😉

Please do not include any private information in a public message!

Take care,

Simon

pkabida

Thanks for the response. 

My phone number is :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my 4 digit ping is : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The four reffered numbers that I should have are : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have already contacted your service team before, they told me that it was a glitch and I would recieve the rewards upon my next payment cycle; but that cycle has already passed and I have not recieved any of the rewards that I was missing.

Thank you very much for all the help

-Peter

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @dennisyep!

Thank you for reaching out to us! If you send us a private message with your phone number and your 4-digit PIN, we can double-check this for you!

We'll be waiting for your message 🙂 

Saray

skmkenn

It's possible that the charge is still pending or "authorized" on your credit card issuer's end. If you're unable to see it through online banking you can always give them a call and confirm if there's a pending charge from Public Mobile showing up on their end.

dennisyep

I checked and it shows payment as received but i don't see a charge to my credit card. 

dennisyep

August 16th

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When's the renewal date?

skmkenn

Check your payment history on your self-serve account at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/. Does it show a recent payment being made to your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.