cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 90 day plan expired

jkeizer13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

90 day plan expired and it did not auto renew. I am trying to change my plan now to a 30 day plan but it will not allow me to do so. It also gives me no reason why I cannot. 

5 REPLIES 5

jkeizer13

With not having a call centre, I feel the option to change plan after a service interruption should be available without a moderator as well. It just makes too much sense considering we do not get the service unless the service is paid for. 

Thanks for the tip! 

@jkeizer13, for your future reference, and others who may not know of this quirk, if you do decide to change plans in the future, set the plan up a couple days before your renewal date, and select the option to change on renewal.

This way, the system gets a heads up that. You want to finish the period, and at the same time, change the configuration of the plan.

I do not understand why it’s not possible to renew service intrtuptions with a new plan configuration, without Moderator help.  Seems like an idea that should already be there.

jkeizer13

Thank you. I am awaiting a response from them as of last night. I was really hoping I didn't have to continue the 90 day plan and then change it afterwards  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jkeizer13, once your account is in suspension,  you cannot change it yourself.   You need to get a moderator to do it.   You just need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You cannot change plan while account is in suspension. Only mods can do that for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.